Monday 28 May 2012

Twitterpated All Day Class Fun

Hello!
I have loads to share with you today, yesterday was my May All Day class and we had such a fab time, lots of projects including cards, bunting and of course not forgetting the cake!
So, I will share some today with you starting with place settings
 Handmade name tags for each person...
 a small gift from me with a couple of pillow boxes and tea cup stamping
 all the ladies had 1/2 a roll of blue and 1/2 a roll of red pleated ribbon so I made little boxes with the scallop envelope die, I love this size box ;-)
 and this is the table all laid up ready to go, 
and of course we had to have prize patrol... x3!!
We had a really lovely day and everyone managed to get all their projects finished more or less on time too. My next class is in 2 weeks, Father's Day/ Mens cards, message me to join us.
Well, that's all for today, I am off out with hubby to Lymington for a wander ;-)
Back tomorrow with some of the projects we made during the day,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...