Friday 4 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Twitterpated Mother's Day

Hello there today,
It's a bit chilly today but I'm not complaining because at least there is no rain at the moment!!
The lady I work with is from Australia and she needed a Mother's Day card to send out to her Mum so as mother's day here is long gone there aren't any in the shops so she asked me to make one for her :-)
Her Mum likes home made and hand made so I went a bit to town with her card
 Mini scrunched flowers using the boho blossoms punch made with Twitterpated DSP, yum!
 a ruffled seam binding rose inside a larger scrunched flower made with the new Blossom Punch
 This gorgeous panel is from Everything Eleanor, a fantastic set
 and I punched a flower from the corner and backed it with more Twitterpated DSP, such a pretty design on this sheet

Right, I'm off to make tea
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs, 

3 comments:

  1. Love this SJ - its beautiful
    Luv
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty, I bet she'll love this card. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The seam binding rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...