Friday 18 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Bright Blossoms Class

Hello there!
I have the card we made at this weeks Bright Blossoms Class to share with you today, we really did have some fun and laughter at this weeks classes, remember today is the last day to book come along to my All day class I am hosting on the 27th May, for £30 you will get over £25 worth of products and spend a whole day crafting with like minded ladies too :-)
So, onto last weeks projects, first up was an easel card, held up with pleated ribbon, LOVE this stuff!!
 with a decorated inside panel for writing onto :-)
 Then this cute card with banners
 a little 3d going on on this card
 and we used the new embossing folders to match the dies
 and finally a quick make with pretty paper
 and a pop of flower with bling
So, that was this weeks class, 
I hope you will join us soon!
I'm off to make more bits for the all dayer! Back tomorrow :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi SJ
    As usual - I wasn't going to buy this set, but I think that you may have changed my mind!
    Great projects
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects to show off this stamp set! Great idea using the ribbon as the 'stop' for the easel card and I love the border and banners on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...