Tuesday 22 May 2012

More Bright Blossoms by Stampin' up!

Hello there,
Well, the sun is shining and all is so much better here just because of that! I am indoors but have the windows and doors open, I just love the summer :-)
SO, today I have some more cards I made using the lovely Bright Blossoms stamp set, I used some of the gorgeous New Sweet Shop DSP to pretty up the bottom half of these cards, I love the In Colours this year!
 Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon was tucked under the stamped image
and some matching bakers twine with a tiny tag :-)
A couple of things before I go, remember there is a craft fayre at Beaulieu Village Hall on Saturday and I will be there with lots of other lovely, talented crafters, please do pop along and say Hi! And also I have  just THREE places left for my new Stampers 6 club starting in June, message me to join or go HERE to read a bit more about the club.
Right, that's me for today, I'm off to make more mess *ahem* create something pretty I mean ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today, I really do appreciate it,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...