Monday 23 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Perfect Postage

Good (wet) morning!
It's really rubbish here again today so it look as though I will be finishing off my swaps ready for SU! Regional Training in Reading this Saturday :-)
But first I have a card which uses lots of Spring Mini products which will be going next Monday, remember to get your order to me if there is anything in there you "need" (Cupcake punch would be my hot pick!)
Anyway, no cupcake punch on today's Thank-You cards ;-)
Perfect Postage stamp set, Blossom Party Die (heart) Spice Cake DSP, Borderlines (heart) all going at the end of the week :-(
 Image was punched out with the 1+1/4" circle punch and mounted it onto the Giant Buttons, also from the Spring mini, it's a Spring Mini Fest today!!!
 Choc Chip button don't they make great frames?
 and the flower behind is made with the Blossom Party Die
 
 Love this thanks, from Thank-You kindly set and punched with the Decorative label punch
 and some of them all together
I hope you like today's cards? I will be back tomorrow with the first of next weeks stamp-a-stack cards, message me if you would like to join us :-)
But if you would like to order anything from the Spring Mini then please get in touch asap :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea - must case it immediately!!!

    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SJ - I've done it - pop along and take a peek and let me know what you think.
    Love it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love how you turned the button into a frame! Fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...