Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake with a stand tutorial

Hello there,
I spent a lovely day with Zoe in town yesterday, hence my lack of a post. It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and she loves clothes and shopping...so that's what we did, all day! She got herself some lovely clothes and we had a fab "Girly Shopping Day" together.
Anyway, back to the card I have today. I used the lovely create a cupcake stamp set and punch to make this card, but I wanted a stand for it to sit on so I played with my punches and came up with this
 I did the sprinkle of glitter technique on the cherry with Crystal Effects like I did on Zoe's card last week
 Inside this sentiment is also in the cupcake stamp set
 and this is how I made the little stand, Tab punch, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches
Remember this stamp set and matching punch will be gone at the end of the month, possibly not to return, who knows??
Email me if you would like to order this or anything else from either catalogues, remember there is also the free paper offer running during April too :-)
Stampin' Hugs from me today

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute Sarah-Jane! Love how you created the cake stand ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a 'sweet' card and I love the cake stand! Sounds like you had a wonderful girls day out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...