Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mothers Day Class

Hello there
I have just popped on late tonight to share my project for my Mothers Day Classes being held on the 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th March.
 I have very limited places for this class so please contact me asap to reserve a spot :-)
  Last date for booking this class will be the 1st March
In this class we will be making this framed gift and this is my Mothers Day inspiration but I will be sharing at least one other insert (if you do not wish to make this for Mothers day)  
Plenty of  other colour combos will be available on the day and this would make a great gift for many other occasions too including New Baby, Birthdays, or even for yourself to match a room in your home?
This class will run each day from 10-12.30 or until you have finished ;-)
I really hope you will be able to join us and look forward to hearing from you soon to reserve your place
Stampin' Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo and the flower on the bottom is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...